Terms & Conditions
Promoter: Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health UK Limited, Ellesfield Avenue, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 8YS, United Kingdom
- By entering the competition all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion is open to UK and Republic of Ireland residents only aged 18+, excluding employees and their immediate families of Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health UK Limited (the promoter), their subsidiaries or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- Promotion commences at 9am on 02/12/2020 and closes at 12 midnight on 31/01/2021. All entries must be received by this closing date. Entries received after this date will not be accepted.
- No purchase is required for entry.
- To enter, participants must answer the three questions correctly. There are no multiple-choice answers.
- Entries will not be considered unless the participant has answered all three questions correctly and submitted personal details such as name and email address.
- The winning entry will be selected at random by an independent party from all entries.
- The winner will be contacted via their email address (previously given) within 14 days after the competition closes.
- Each participant is limited to one entry.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries which are incomplete, delayed or not received for any reason beyond the promoter’s control.
- The prize to be won consists of 1 x Apple iPhone 12 per country (UK & ROI), 1 x Amazon gift card to the value of £500/ 500Euro per country (UK & ROI), 5 x Steerhead Rugby Shirts per country (UK & ROI) and 100 Steerhead lapel pin badges per country (UK & ROI) .
- There will be 107 winners in total per country (UK & ROI). There will be one main prize winner per country winning the Apple iPhone 12.
- The prize cannot be split, substituted or transferred in any way.
- No cash or alternative will be offered for the prize in whole or part. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of the same or greater value.
- If the prize winner is not contactable within 28 days of receiving the winners email, e.g. fails to respond / provides an incorrect address for delivery or fails to meet the eligibility requirements, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from that person and award it to another entry.
- The promoter is not liable for any inability of the winner to take up their prize. To the extent permitted by law, the promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss, or other circumstances affecting the enjoyment of participants as a result of or connected to taking part in this promotion or winning a prize, nor does the promoter accept any liability for personal injury or death, except where it is caused by the negligence of the promoter. Your statutory rights are not affected. The promoter cannot guarantee the performance of any contractual obligations of third parties, such as hotels or transport companies.
- Promoter retains rights to any materials entered into the competition.
- The promoter will only process personal data received from you in accordance with relevant data protection legislation, including the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation. We will keep a record of your personal data provided to us or as
collected by us as part of this competition. We will use this for the purpose of completing the competition and contacting you should you win and any other incidental purposes, such as to determine if any tax is due as a result. This data is shared with third party suppliers of ours. You have rights to access your data. For more information on these rights and how we process personal data, ask for a copy of our Privacy Leaflet or see our website boehringer-ingelheim.co.uk/privacy-policy.
- The competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. All entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.